marocMaroc offers a wide range of skincare products made with natural ingredients. Free from silicone, parabene and mineral oils, marocMaroc products are allergy-safe and focus on the health and wellbeing of the skin.
Representing the brand at the Spa Royal Mansour, the diverse treatments are inspired by ancestral beauty rituals. For a hammam, face treatment or massage, different products are used to target specific parts of the body and properly nourish the skin, keeping it supple and improving elasticity. Today, we will show you how to make an eye treatment at home.
MAROCMAROC, INNOVATIVE & DEEPLY ROOTED IN TRADITIONS
Morocco is famous for the diverse and highly effective skin treatments made of 100% natural ingredients. marocMaroc products are inspired by Moroccan ancestral beauty customs and the rich ingredients found throughout the country: from Kelaat Mgouna, the valley of roses, to the High Atlas, in the south-west of Morocco, where Argan Trees can be found, and through the Middle Atlas with its clay deposits, which are used to make Rhassoul.
Each ingredient has its benefits:
- Rose Water, to purify and soften the skin
- Argan Oil, for deep hydration
- Orange Blossom Water, for freshness
- Rhassoul (Moroccan Clay), to purify the skin
- Prickly Pear Oil, to reduce wrinkles
marocMaroc products embellish diverse skin types and can also be used on sensitive and redness-prone skin.
AN EYE TREATMENT RECIPE TO MAKE AT HOME
The skin around the eye is very thin and sensitive and therefore it is important to treat it cautiously using the right ingredients. To reduce dark circles and under-eye puffiness, follow the step-by-step recipe below, using marocMaroc products and natural ingredients:
- Start by removing makeup around the eye area, using “Caresse de Néroli”, which contains orange blossom water and argan oil.
- After soaking two cotton pads in a mixture made of 1 tablespoon of honey and 10cl of water, leave them in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Put the cold cotton pads on your eyes, lie down and relax for about 10 to 15 minutes. The cold temperature of the pads will help decongest the eye area.
- After removing the cotton pads, use 2 drops of argan oil to gently massage around the eyes in a circular motion.
- To stimulate blood circulation and brighten the skin, circle around the eyes while adding some pressure; pinching along the eyebrows will add sparkles to your eyes.
- Finally, gently circle around the eyes to smoothen the skin.
BENEFITS OF THE EYE TREATMENT
This eye treatment has many benefits:
- Orange blossom water will leave your skin hydrated and feeling fresh.
- Argan oil will revitalize your skin with its anti-ageing properties made of essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Well-rested eyes and radiant skin.