The safety, health and well-being of our customers, visitors and employees are our priorities, and are even more so today. In this context, we join in all health prevention actions by strengthening protection and hygiene measures. Thus, the following precautionary and emergency measures allow us to continue to provide you with a healthy and safe environment:
- Temperature checks are performed at all key points of entry into our establishments for both employees and clients.
- Protective and preventive measures are communicated and their implementation is mandatory for all at the hotel. We kindly ask you to adhere to social distancing where possible.
- Face masks are compulsory our employees and clients.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at all points of contact for our clients and employees.
- All our employees are tested for Covid-19 on a regular basis. If you wish to be tested, we can organise a 24h test for you at a local laboratory with which we have an agreement.
In addition to the general health measures introduced at Royal Mansour Marrakech, here are those applied prior to your stay:
- For a better welcoming, we will send you an email prompting you to fill out all of the information needed for your check-in, along with some additional details that will help us make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Valet parking is no longer provided. Vehicles are disinfected before and after each use.
- Personal protective equipments are available in our vehicles, our riads and our restaurants and spa.
In accordance with the instructions of the Moroccan authorities to fight against the spread of COVID-19, the vaccinal pass is now mandatory to access the Royal Mansour and its facilities.
In 2021, the Royal Mansour Marrakech has achieved GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA – the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, to prevent and respond to outbreaks. GBAC STAR™ ensures that we are implementing the strictest cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention protocols.
We thank you for your trust and your loyalty. Our team is at your disposal to answer all your questions: