Royal Mansour Marrakech is following the Covid-19 epidemic very closely and is focused on ensuring the health and safety of employees and customers. In this context, and because the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team are our highest priorities, the Royal Mansour Marrakech, has decided to close its doors, in accordance with the provisions and measures taken by the Moroccan government.
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events. We would like you to know that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to your questions and concerns.
Your loyalty honors us and our goal is to take care of you. Therefore, we have revised our booking conditions in order to bring you more flexibility and comfort in these challenging circumstances.
Our commitment to everyone’s health and safety
The safety, health and well-being of our customers, visitors and employees are our priorities, and are even more so today. In this context, we join in all health prevention actions by strengthening protection and hygiene measures.
Thus, the following precautionary and emergency measures allow us to continue to provide you with a healthy and safe environment:
- Protective and preventive measures are communicated and their implementation is mandatory for all at the hotel.
- Social distancing measures have been introduced using ground markings and protective panes for both employees and guests.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at all points of contact for our clients and employees.
- Frequent cleaning of the surfaces that are touched the most (doorknobs, stair handrails, elevator buttons, etc.).
- Temperature checks are performed at all key points of entry into our establishments for both employees and clients. Access to the premises will be denied should you refuse to have your temperature checked.
- Foot traffic is being managed by limiting the number of people allowed in all hotel entrances.
- Masks are compulsory for our employees and clients.
- Disinfectant mats at all points of entry of the hotel.
- Vehicle disinfectant mats placed at hotel entrances.
- All of our employees are provided with personal protective equipment recommended by the Moroccan government and have been trained to follow good preventive practices.
- Physical distancing rules have been introduced, especially in elevators (no more than one person or one family per elevator).
- The hotel and its outbuildings are regularly disinfected with virus killing agents by fumigation and spraying.
- Procedures to be followed in case of a suspected or confirmed contamination of an employee or client are also provided.
In addition to the general health measures introduced at Royal Mansour Marrakech, here are those applied prior to your stay:
- For a better welcoming, we will send you an email prompting you to fill out all of the information needed for your check-in, along with some additional details that will help us make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Valet parking is provided with strict rules in place. Vehicles are disinfected before and after each use.
- Personal protective equipment kit de will be offered on arrival.
We thank you for your trust and your loyalty. Take care of yourself, your families and loved ones.
Our team is at your disposal to answer all your questions: