From purification of the body and soul to moments of realsharing, Ramadan is inseparable from Moroccan culture. The food served at the breaking of the fast (ftour) is a feast for all the senses. If you are visiting Marrakech during the Ramadan period and would like to treat yourself to a delicious ftoor, La Table restaurant at Royal Mansour has many surprises for the occasion.
Come to the land of delights at La Table du Royal Mansour
La Table restaurant at Royal Mansour is a unique place, fusing Moroccan hospitality and French art de vivre. The decor has recently been redesigned and the restaurant is now a real contemporary French brasserie, inviting you to come in and relax. The menu takes its direct inspiration from authentic French culinary tradition, and the bistro-style dishes will satisfy anyone looking for bold flavours. The restaurant’s teams have created a truly elaborate Ramadan menu while staying true to the traditional Moroccan ftoor. Enjoy harchas, msemens, briouates, a hariraor eggs with khlii (dried meat).
A musical journey to the heart of tradition
Every year, La Table hosts a variety of events to celebrate Ramadan in Marrakech. The 2022 edition has an exciting musical programme. Each week of Ramadan, a different band will accompany the ftour meal, taking you on a journey to the heart of Moroccan culture.
- We open with Joudour, a group specialising in the Chgouri and Aissaoui repertoire, who will play for you during your ftoor in the first week of Ramadan.
- In the second week, you will be transported by Arab-Andalusian melodies.
- The third week will welcome Les Tétouannaises to the stage, who will introduce you to the traditional music and repertoire of Tétouan.
- For the last week of Ramadan, poetry lovers will enjoy breaking their fast by listening to Malhoun.
- To close the month, the final Ramadan event will take place over the last two days, with Quator, a group rooted in the Arab-Andalusian style.
More surprises at the Royal Mansour Marrakech
In addition to ftour at La Table, the Royal Mansour chefs have created a range of sweet and savoury delights for you to order online at the Ramadan shop! Experience the must-try Royal Mansour-style chebakia, the irresistible sellou or the famous seafood pastilla.
This year, for the first time, the Marrakechi Palace invites you to meet the three talented designers Asmaa Bennani, Ghita Lahrichi, and Yousra Nichane, who will be at the pop-up store every day from 4.30pm to 9.30pm incentral patio.
Asmaa Bennani will unveil her unique creations: a line of elegant Ramadan clothes, perfect for any occasion. Born from her passion for haute couture, her kimonos and djellabas are sure to impress you.
Ghita Lahrichi is also a fashion designer, who likes creating a unique style for her outfits with a clever mix of tradition and modernity. Light, flowing materials, a touch of sophistication and hand-finished details make all the difference.
Alongside the elegant and unique pieces by Asmaa Bennani and Ghita Lahrichi, discover Youssra Nichane’s jewellery from her Dihyan brand, original and stylish pieces created with passion, whether you want a beldi (traditional) or a modern look.
A meeting place for sharing, festivities and joy, ftour at the Royal Mansour Marrakech is an enchanted break, a timeless experience.
- MAD 600 / person.
- MAD 400 / child from 10 to 14 years old.
- Free ftour for children under 10 years old.