Due to the spread of the Coronavirus in Morocco and in the world, we are currently all living a challenging period. In this context, and because the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team are our highest priorities, the Royal Mansour Marrakech, has decided to close partially, in accordance with the provisions and measures taken by the Moroccan government.
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events. We would like you to know that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to your questions and concerns.
Your loyalty honors us and our goal is to take care of you. Therefore, we have revised our booking conditions related to stays already confirmed or to come, in order to bring you more flexibility and comfort in these challenging circumstances.
Waiving change and cancellation fees
Guided by our purpose of care, we are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for maximum flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time.
Made reservations for upcoming travel between March 14 and April 30, 2020
All reservations made for arrivals between March 14 and April 30, 2020 (even those non-cancellable and non-refundable) can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival at Royal Mansour Marrakech.
New reservations for any future travel
Any reservation you make between March 14, 2020, and April 30, 2020 – for any future arrival date – can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival at the hotel.
Made non-refundable reservations, at the Advance Purchase Rate for travel by May 31, 2020
Special exceptions are in place for all Advance Purchase Rate non-refundable reservations made directly with Royal Mansour for arrivals before May 31, 2020.
- Guests holding these fully prepaid reservations who have decided not to travel may still opt, up to 24 hours before their stay, to receive a non-refundable credit for a stay up to December 20, 2020.
- Guests holding these fully prepaid reservations who have decided to postpone their stay, can modify their dates of stay in 2020 with no charge, upon availabilities. Rates can be adjusted as per the new dates of stay chosen in 2020.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
Non-refundable reservations made with an adjustable rate for a stay until May 31, 2020
- For those who would like to cancel their stay and are in time for a free cancellation according to the pre-established clauses at the time of booking, they can cancel their stay free of charge and without any conditions. If, on the other hand, the cancellation period without costs is exceeded, we offer a non-refundable credit, valid for a reservation until December 20, 2020.
- For those who would like to postpone their stay; they can change their dates of stay free of charge and without any conditions. This change will be subject to availability and to the pricing applicable at the new dates of stay chosen in 2020.
Our commitment to everyone’s health and safety
The safety, health and well-being of our customers, visitors and employees are our priorities, and are even more so today. In this context, we join in all health prevention actions by strengthening protection and hygiene measures.
Thus, the following precautionary and emergency measures allow us to continue to provide you with a healthy and safe environment:
- Installation of hydro alcoholic gel dispensers.
- Frequent cleaning of the surfaces that are touched the most (doorknobs, stair handrails, elevator buttons, etc.).
- Temperature measurement of all employees and customers at the hotel entrance.
- Masks and gloves mandatory for all kitchen teams.
- Respect for social distancing in the workplace.
- Complete disinfection of the hotel and its outbuildings by fumigation, nebulization and spraying.
- Implementation of procedures to follow in case of COVID-19 suspected or confirmed of an employee or client, are also provided.
We thank you for your trust and your loyalty. Take care of yourself, your families and loved ones.
Our team is at your disposal to answer all your questions: